Vendor Registration Information
Exhibiting at Fairfield 1st Fridays Art Walk: Join us as a vendor with Fairfield 1st Fridays Art Walk!
Fairfield 1st Fridays Art Walk is about celebrating creativity, culture and community. Fairfield 1st Fridays Art Walk encourages artists and artisans to participate in this community event by selling their art and artisan crafts. In the warm weather months of Fairfield 1st Fridays Art Walk (FFFAW), vendors will have the opportunity to exhibit and sell their products on the lawn of Central Park, our town square green, or on one of the town square sidewalks adjacent to Central Park. We also encourage food vendors to participate in our events and provide attendees with delicious food and beverages.
General FFFAW Vendor Information:
Vendor Application, Fees and Payment Procedures:
- Vendor Application: All new vendors must apply to become an approved FFFAW vendor. If you would like to become a vendor, please fill out the vendor application on the Vendor Registration page. Feel free to send us an email at
if you have any questions.
- Vendor Fee: The Vendor Fee for all fine Artists is $25, for all others it is $40 per Art Walk event and this fee includes the city permit as well. There are currently two types of spaces available for either artisan or food vendors: Central Park Vendor Spaces or SideWalk Vendor Spaces. The Central Park Vendor Spaces, located on the green of the Fairfield town square, consists of a 10’ x 10’ space which includes access to electricity. The Side Walk Vendor Spaces, which are located on one of the Fairfield town square sidewalks, consists of a 5’ x 10’ sidewalk space and does NOT include access to electricity.
- Booth Setup: Booth can be set up between 3:30 - 5:00 pm on Art Walk. All booths are required to be set up and ready to exhibit by 5:00pm. Vendors will not be able to set up after 5:15pm.
- Vendor Payments: Payment for any booth space not later than 1 week prior to unless other arrangements are made with FFFAW. You may pay online or mail a check to Fairfield 1st Fridays Art Walk, PO BOX 632, Fairfield, IA 52556. The booth spaces are assigned in the order they are paid for, reservation of specific spots are possible if payment and arrangements are made in advance.
Booth Types, Requirements and Placement:
- Booth Types and Requirements:
- Central Park Vendors are allowed to use freestanding tents. No tent spikes are allowed on the greens due to the lawn's underground sprinkler system. Penetrating the lawn will result in a $200 fine from the City of Fairfield. Further, the Central Park 10 x 10 Booth Spaces and exhibit areas are required to have the minimum booth furnishings: 3’ x 6’ or 3’ x 8’ table or professional free standing shelves and display areas which the vendor provides.
- SideWalk Vendors are allowed to have a 3’ x 8’ table or professional freestanding shelves and display areas. All vendors must provide their own tables, chairs and shelves. This space does NOT have access to electricity.
- Food Vendors:Food Vendors are allowed to set up as either a Central Park Food Vendor or a Side Walk Vendor. All food vendors are required to have completed an application from the Iowa Department of Inspections and Appeals. Please call (515) 281-7102 to obtain the application or go to: www.iowa.gov it is the Food Vendors’ responsibility to meet all guidelines and regulations regarding permits and licenses to serve and sell food and beverages.
- Booth Placement on the town square Central Park green or on sidewalks adjacent to the town square is at the discretion of Fairfield 1st Fridays Art Walk. As much as possible we will work with vendors to accommodate location preferences but FFFAW has the right to determine final placement of vendors.
We accept vendor registrations only during the months between May and October.
If you do not see the registration form, please check back during our vendor months.